Marketing Services Specialist
Looking to take your career to the next level? Explore the challenges and rewards of a career in technology sales and marketing!
Ranked on the Profit 100, Virtual Causeway is a premier high-tech sales and marketing services firm that specializes in lead generation, inside sales and primary research services. Our company's customers and corporate partners not only include industry leaders, but also some of the most innovative technology corporations in North America.
The Role – Marketer
- Effectively articulate our clients’ value proposition in a consultative “solutions-based” marketing approach.
- Actively generate, qualify, nurture and manage leads for activities such as event registration, product awareness, marketing campaigns and qualifying prospects.
- Successfully promote leading edge technology solutions to key decision makers, while building relationships with the prospect organizations (Fortune 1000, small and medium business customers, from end-users to CEOs).
- Conducting research and gathering competitive intelligence on specific markets, companies and target contacts.
- Effectively manage a pipeline for a variety of event and campaign based projects and clients; track and record all contacts in a CRM environment; as well as delivering on marketing targets and performance metrics.
- Primary methods of contact will be telephone and email. Research and data gathering tools will be primarily web-based including advanced search techniques, social networking or media information, and corporate databases.
- You possess superb oral and written communication skills.
- You are a goal oriented and self motivated team player who is exceptional at problem solving and handling objections while still remaining consultative.
- You have developed strong organizational and time management skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- You can develop and maintain peer-to-peer relationships with senior decision-makers.
- You are an investigator with an ability to delve into information, seek out details and produce results.
The Qualifications –
- 2 – 5 years experience marketing or selling in a business to business IT solutions environment.
- Experience with contact management software and web based research tools.
- A post-secondary education, preferably in marketing, business or technology.
- A positive attitude and the drive to succeed!!
We provide a fast-paced and challenging work environment, a performance-based compensation plan, comprehensive benefits, RRSP program, educational assistance plan, and a flexible, fun work atmosphere!
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you to begin exploring opportunities for us to work together.
Return to Careers Page